All the News from the Salem Inn and In Salem

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Great Service Deserves a Posting



As an artist who paints large-scale (walls) I have had back problems as long as I can remember (about as long as I've been painting). Since last summer I have been getting massages at LivingWell, which is conveniently located in the heart of Salem (and, I might add, right next to the Starbucks. It was this proximity that first prompted me to go in).


"No, I can't turn my head back just now."

I have tried Rolfing, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Just About Everything Else.

The first person to ever give me real relief from my at-times debilitating pain was Frank Corcoran, the owner of LivingWell. And shhh- he's known locally as The Body Whisperer. Since then I've been back for regular tune-ups, facials, pilates lessons, and bodywork with the other therapists. Karen did a great job this morning.

The atmosphere is soothing...the offerings include everything from serious bodywork to a serious Brazilian wax. The receptionists are professional and always friendly, and Frank Corcoran is also extremely funny. If you can stop laughing long enough, he'll also educate you on how to help yourself.

Frank Corcoran, Owner and LMT, LivingWell

www.livingwellsalem.com

The Salem Inn will be putting together a package of the best LivingWell has to offer as well as lodging at the lovely and relaxing Inn. Stay tuned for that, but in the meanwhile LivingWell has Daily Discounts that are good for the day they are posted. The savings are significant and they vary from day to day. You can find these on their Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/LivingWell/195851229589?ref=ts




No comments:

Post a Comment